The Violin is one of the most beautiful sounding and an amazing instrument, it is often seen as only being used in classical music but this is so far off the mark. One of the best choices of instruments to take up is the violin. Violin for beginner musicians can be challenging but with a little bit of patience and practice, anyone can learn to play the violin. Now we talking about the best violin for beginners.
Stagg EVN 44 Series Electric Violin:
Would you like to get yourself a perfect electric violin? This is just the right product for someone who is training to become an expert. It is good for experts too. For those who want an instrument for professionals, this style is matchless. One thing that really captures a buyer’s attention is the elegant design and color of this violin.
- It is a full size 4/4 silent violin
- Scale length: 325 mm / 12.8 in.
- Total length: 590 mm / 23.2 in.
- This outfit features a solid-body lacquered maple electric violin with 4 fine tuners,
- a 2-band EQ and a volume slider.
- It features an internal headphone pre-amp,
- a standard ¼ in. (6.3 mm) output jack, and a 3.5 mm headphone mini output jack.
If you are seriously searching for a good violin, buy the CEVN-3BL violin. Cecilion is among the good brand names you will come across. You should look for the Cecilio CEVN-3BL.
This is a full-size electric violin. Live many silent versions, this is a musical tool that really delivers good results. Its made of sturdy solid wood ebony, making it durable. Another exceptional feature of this violin is its blue metallic finish.
- Features a hand-carved solid maple construction
- Has an elegant blue metallic finish
- Has an ebony fingerboard, an ebony tailpiece decorated with mother of pearl inlay, four detachable fine-tunes, chin rest, and pegs.
- Features an onboard reverb
If you are a beginner, get this violin for yourself. It will hardly embarrass you during training classes. Generally, this violin is good for every customer interested in playing the violin. It does not matter if you are developing the tuning skills or you are already an expert. This fiddle will become your best friend once you learn how to handle it properly.
View more products here.