Hi guys!!! Hope you are all doing well. Today we are going to discuss the 5 best, cool, affordable, beautiful amazing best folk guitars that you can get for under 300 dollars!!! Crazy isn’t it??
These 5 amazing best folk guitars are…
This folk guitars Cordoba 15CM known as a concert-size ukulele that has all mahogany top, back, and sides. The fingerboard and body are bound with ivoroid binding giving this entry-level ukulele a chic, old-world appearance. Unlike most instruments during this category, the Cordoba 15CM utilizes an authentic abalone rosette and satin finish that make this an exceptional ukulele for both beginners and enthusiasts alike. Completely handmade.
Case sold separately.
- Top, Back & Sides-Mahogany
Cordoba 15CM Specifications:
- Top: Mahogany
- Back & Sides: Mahogany
- Binding/Bridge: Ivoroid binding, Rosewood bridge
- Rosette: Abalone
- Finish: Matte (satin)
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard
- Nut/Saddle: composite
- Fingerboard Inlays:5, 7, 10, 12
- Number of Frets: 14 to the body, 18 total
- Body Width Length: 155mm at upper bout / 214mm at lower bout (8.07″)/615mm in total length (24.21″)
- Body Depth: 70mm
- Tuning Machines: Chrome with pearl buttons
- Strings: Aquila Nylgut
These particular folk guitars come only at a price of 99 dollars!!! If you are interested in buying you can get it from here– GUITAR CENTER