Mitchell has launched its new Terra Series acoustic and acoustic-electric guitars, including five models: the T311CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric, T313CE Auditorium-Size Cutaway Acoustic-Electric, T331 Dreadnought Acoustic, T333E-BST Auditorium-Size Acoustic-Electric, and T333CE-BST Auditorium-Size Cutaway Acoustic-Electric. Today we are going to know some amazing features of the Mitchell T333CE-BST guitar.
Mitchell T333CE-BST Features:
- Comes with an Auditorium-size cutaway design, offers easy playability.
- Comes with a solid Mahogany top for superior tone quality.
- Comes with Mahogany back and sides for a warm, rich sound.
- Comes with a Mahogany neck with a rosewood fretboard and bridge.
- Comes with an open-pore finish and forward-shifted X-bracing provide deeper overall resonance.
- Comes with Genuine Fishman Presys Preamp and Sonicore Pickup for full sound reproduction.
- Comes with a very comfortable slim-neck design, which increases playability.
- Comes with High-ratio sealed-gear tuners, which brings results in easier and stable tuning.
- Premium D’Addario EXP16 .012-.053
BODY TYPE: Auditorium
TOP WOOD: Striped Mahogany
BACK: Striped Mahogany
SIDES: Striped Mahogany
BRACING PATTERN: Forward Shifted X-Bracing
BODY FINISH: Open Pore Satin
NECK SHAPE: C Shape
NUT WIDTH: 1.69
NECK WOOD: Mahogany
SCALE LENGTH: 25.5
NUMBER OF FRETS: 20
NECK FINISH: Satin
BRAND: Fishman Presys Preamp and Sonicore Pickup
PREAMP EQ: 3-Band
HEADSTOCK OVERLAY: Rosewood
TUNING MACHINES: High Ratio Die-Cast
SADDLE/NUT: TUSQ/Compensated Saddle
STRINGS: Premium D’Addario EXP16 .012-.053
The Mitchell T333CE-BST Auditorium Acoustic-Electric Cutaway Guitar offers the playability of a smaller-sized instrument, the upper-fret access of a cutaway, and the full tone of all-mahogany construction. It’s affordable, nice beautiful guitar. Comes for only a price of 299.99 dollars.