Whether you’ve paid for a myriad of software even after using trial versions and got somewhere near your expected bow or you don’t want to save any money, there is plenty of free screen recording software that can get the job done without emptying your pockets for satisfactory results.
We’ve compiled seven outstanding and secure, free screen recordings that compete successfully with on-screen recording tools for the best money.
The Free Cam’s attractive and intuitive interface allows you to create screen casts at the ease of the professional. Although this screen recording software is free, it does not contain any watermarks and is ad-free. This free screen recording software with a built-in audio/video editor.
- No watermarks, deadlines, or ads
- Records voice-over and computer noise
- High-quality resolution
- Unwanted video fragments are easily deleted
- Removes background noise
- Wide selection of audio effects
- Only saves recordings in WMV
- No webcam recording
ShareX boasts of almost all custom features like some paid software screen recording. ShareX mostly developers and power users, so the average customer can get lost in many advanced tools and editors.
- Record full screen, window, monitor, region, freehand or scrolling
- Includes hotkeys for easy and fast navigation
- Supports many URL sharing services
- Import existing videos, music or photos
- Allows custom watermarks and color effects
- Inferior game recordings
- Complex for the average user
- No webcam recording
- Failed to upload large files
- No video editor
Cam Studio is a good option for casual or occasional users with minimal requirements. This screen recording software produces videos in AVI format that can then be converted to SWFF. While its breeding appeals to some, others call for further development and technical assistance.
- Creates screen-in-screen video
- Allows you to create small files
- Custom cursor
- Quality options are available for output video
- The spreading of harmful viruses and malware has been reported
- Output to AVI only with flash conversion
- The output is incompatible with certain browsers
- Audio falls out of sync
- Lack of interactive and animation features
Ezvid weed claims to be the simplest screen recording in the world and it’s not too far from the truth. Evil’s transparency is enhanced by product speeds: Designed specifically to save users time, it will help you produce and upload videos directly to YouTube in minutes. This is why the tool enjoys notoriety among gamers and movie fans that are eager to create video clips in the fastest way possible.
- Provides computer-generated speech for descriptive purposes
- Speed control over output videos
- Slick and modern interface
- Instant upload to YouTube
- Includes selection of popular music tracks
- Reviewers report external noise
- Small bugs and imperfections
- The full-screen game is not available
Tintack is a sophisticated screen recording software from Mango Apps that lets you capture images and videos from your computer screen, add comments and share them with others in minutes. Tintack comes with a cloud-based online gallery where you can capture all your screens and save recorded videos.
- Bulk file sharing
- Public URLs available for sharing
- Allows you to create custom shortcut keys
- Video player compatible with mobile devices
- Video files are only saved as MP4
- Restricted editing features
visit this site to find more product