Learning guitar chords is prime to your guitar-playing journey, and one among those key chords is A Sharp major. Like other chords, there are several alternative ways to play it, and you’ll be ready to progress from the simplest methods of playing it to tougher ways as you continue practicing.
A Sharp Major Guitar Chord
We’ll start with the fingering for the A Sharp Major guitar chord:
- Make a barre at the 1st fret from the 5th (A) string to the first (E) string with your indicator finger
- Middle finger: 4th (D) string on the 3rd fret
- Ring finger: 3rd (G) string on the 3rd fret
- Pinky finger: second (B) string on the 3rd fret
- Strum downward from the A string
Other Ways to Play It
What if you’re not able to play the A sharp chord as a barre chord? Here are other ways to play it which will assist you to incorporate the chord into your repertoire while you’re performing on the barre chords.
- Indicator finger: 6th (E) string on the first fret
- Middle finger: 5th (A) string on the first fret
- Play the E, A, and D (4th) strings simultaneously
- Indicator finger: first (high E) string at the first fret
- Middle finger: 3rd (G) string at the 3rd fret
- Ring finger: second (B) string at the 3rd fret
- Strum downward from the G string
When you’re comfortable with these and therefore the barre shapes, you’ll advance to more complicated ways to play the A-sharp major chord.
Moving To and From A Sharp
If you’re playing a song within the key of A-sharp, you’ll probably move between A-sharp, D-sharp, and E-sharp quite a bit. A-sharp is that the first note of the size, D-sharp is that the fourth, and E-sharp is that the fifth.
Moving from the primary chord to the fourth then to the fifth is one of the foremost triad progressions in music, and you’ll find it in every key, major and minor.
Once you’ve gotten comfortable playing the A-sharp chord on your guitar, then, if you’ve learned D-sharp and E-sharp also, you’ll practice moving between these three chords. You’ll not only find out how that chord progression sounds, but you’ll increase your comfort level with moving between different chords.
See more post
Learn How To Play C Minor Chord On Guitar 2021
The Major scale guitar 5 Essential guide
Easy Method to play G Minor Chord for beginners
How To Play Fmaj7 Guitar Chord In Easy Way
How to Easily play the Dbm Chord on Guitar
Go to this site to choose your favorite guitar, this site has the best guitar