A Full Array of Tones and Attack:
Snare drum. The Sound Percussion Labs 468 Series snare offers a full array of tones and attacks during a pallet of eye-catching finishes which will complement both your playing and therefore the look of your existing kit.
Snares start with a 14″ diameter and are available in 4″, 6″, and 8″ depths, supplying you with three different sounds and textures to expand your sonic options.
Available in 4″, 6″ and 8″ Depths:
The 4″ provides tight crisp attack and articulation. The 6″ puts more grip on top of your playing. and therefore the 8″ produces a nice and bold tone that cuts through any playing situation.
Each snare depth is specifically designed to take care of sensitive snare responses regardless of which size you select.
- 14” Shell diameter for optimal volume/timbre match
- Choose from 4”, 6”, or 8” shell depths to add more tones and textures
- 6-Ply poplar wood shell for consistent tone and attack
- Precision 45º bearing edge with hand-cut snare beds
- Lateral smooth-action cast throw-off and butt-end
- Chrome-plated hardware, including attractive mini-tube lugs
- 10-hole, 1.6mm triple-flange hoops
- Includes Remo® coated batter-side heads
- All sizes available in Scarlet Fade, Silver Tone Fade, and Turquoise Blue Fade