Takamine P3DC-12 · Acoustic Guitar
A stunning collection of Takamine P3DC guitars with bold looks and refined performance features that will help you stand out visually and sonically. All models feature solid spruce tops, solid flamed maple backs, and flamed maple sides. The bound ebony fingerboard has a 12”-radius with mother-of-pearl snowflake inlays. A split bone saddle for faultless intonation, gold tuners with pearl buttons, and the CT4-DX preamp are the guarantors for peerless amplified performance
Specs & Details:
- It’s a cutaway version.
- Full solid construction.
- The top of this guitar is made with Cedarwood & the back of this guitar is made with Sapele wood.
- Comes with a Mahogany neck
- Comes with a Rosewood fretboard.
- Fretboard inlays are dots.
- The headstock is made with a Rosewood overlay.
- Tuning machines: Gold with amber pearl Knobs.
- The Rosette is coming with Concentric Rings with Wooden Marquetry.
- The Binding Is Ivoroid.
- The bridge comes with Rosewood.
- Saddle/Cross piece inlay: Bone
- Comes with natural color & finish.
- Comes with Matt’s finish.
- The Nut width is 47.5 mm.
- Comes with 12 Strings.
- Pickup details: Piezo active.
- The preamp system comes with TAKAMINE P3DC.
- Comes with Hardcase.
It is a model that we often see on stage with renowned artists, it is splendid, the mechanics are reliable and beautiful. Beyond the aesthetics, the sound is clear and powerful. The pre-amp is simple and efficient and gives a very clear sound, typical 12 strings, which is not always the case on the 12 strings or the sound is often a little messy.