9. Jay-Z donated a full $1 million to the Red Cross after Hurricane Katrina hit New Orleans.
8. In 2012, Jay-Z's Carter dedicated the track 'Glory' to her after the birth of her daughter Blue Ivy.
7. As a freestyle rapper, Jay-Z had the ability to rap.
6. Through his career, many rappers and music producers have built careers by introducing them to a wider audience.
5. He was very upset about his friend's death. Jay-Z reportedly spoke with B.I.G.
4. Jay-Z's debut album 'Reasonable Doubt' has been hailed as a timeless classic.
3. Jay-Z or Carter gained jazzy popularity in America.
2. Bones and Jay-Z dated a lot together and got married in 2008.
1. Michael Jackson secretly starred in Jay-Z's track.